The 20th annual Energy Ireland conference is taking place on 16th & 17th June in Croke Park, Dublin. Energy Ireland is the major annual conference for the Irish energy sector. This is a key event for commercial property owners or those within the BER industry, to gain an understanding of changing mindsets on were we see the energy industry going over the next few years.
Topics on the day will include:
- Ireland’s energy transition
- Ireland in the global context
- Networks and infrastructure
- Gas markets developments
- A bright future for solar?
- Energy and climate
- Energy storage
- A smart energy future
- Electricity market redesign
Register for the event on the Energy Survey Website